* Drive solutioning for complex deals involving multiple service lines and technical domains as part of RFI, RFP and informal deal processes.
* Work collaboratively with clients, intermediaries and internal technical experts to build high impact solutions
* Define solution vision and direction building on synergies and benefits across service lines and technologies
* Envision a transformation roadmap that aligns with the strategic and tactical direction of the client
* Drive the translation of complex business initiatives into innovative business-technology solutions and ensure consistency across traditional solution boundaries.
* Work with Business Stakeholders and Project Managers to understand inefficiencies in clients' existing business processes and applications and recommend solutions
Skills and Experience:
* Experience in technical / solution delivery, pre-sales
* Experience in a IT Solutions and Service Delivery
* Architect role, with a minimum of 2 years' experience in at least two of the following: Applications Development and Maintenance, Digital Solutions, Analytics
* Proven experience planning, designing, and implementing mid/ large scale business-IT solutions.
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong leadership skills, decision making and problem solving abilities.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: System
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time