Solution Architect (core function applications) & Solution Architect (Support function and subsidiary function applications)
- (S)He shall be responsible for creating or selecting the most appropriate architecture for a system (or systems), such that it suits the business needs, satisfies user requirements, and achieves the desired results under given constraints.
- (S)He shall create Overall technical design (System Design Document- SDD) of the system consisting of project standards, the functional design and the database design - the blueprints which provide the map.
- (S)He shall facilitate High level planning for the development- overall steps for creation of the solution (Low Level Design LLD) from the blueprints.
- (S)He shall develop integration test cases and include these in integration test plan. These test cases shall focus primarily on testing the interfaces of the modules. Each test case shall be described along with the input and output data, and the results expected after each test case.
- (S)He shall have a thorough understanding of the technical and quality standards and ensure adherence to those in order to maximize the future investment value and minimizing costs.
- (S)He shall be most visible during the requirements and design stages of a project lifecycle, but shall proactively monitor the adherence of the implementation to the chosen architecture during all iterations.
- (S)He shall have extensive experience in implementing specific security architectures of similar complexity as described in the tender.
- Relevant certification for the proposed solution would be preferred.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Other
Role Category: Programming
Role: Technical Architect
Mastek Ltd. is a global software solutions and integration services provider which designs, develops, integrates and maintains business applications to enable enterprise solve complex, mission-critical business problems.On the Best PathOur delivery processes have been certified at ISO 9001-2000, and assessed at SEI CMM Level 5 and P-CMM Level 3. It figured among the 13 Indian firms to be listed in the Forbes Global List of 200 Best Small Companies in the World 2002, and has featured amongst the top Indian IT companies for Corporate Governance practices as per the Corporate Governance study conducted by Credit Lyonnais during the past four years. Mastek Limited is one of the fastest growing companies among the major IT firms in India, with 3500 employees and over 7,200 man-years of experience. It has executed over 1,000 projects worldwide.To know more about the latest job opportunities at Mastek ltd., visit our careers section on - www.mastek.com/careers