- An experience of 8 to 14 years. At least 2 years as an Architect.
- Mandatory working experience
- Azure, SQL Azure, Table Storage
- SOA, DDD (domain driven design),
- Messaging, Web API, SignalR.
- Proven problem solving and analysis skills in a software development.
- Should be able to take independent decisions and guide the team,
- Should be able to work with onshore team smoothly
- Has a strong quality focus through:
- Focus on business needs,
- Continuous delivery,
- Proven negotiation skills working above and below and outside of own role (managers, peers, reports)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming
Role: Technical Architect
Mastek Ltd. is a global software solutions and integration services provider which designs, develops, integrates and maintains business applications to enable enterprise solve complex, mission-critical business problems.On the Best PathOur delivery processes have been certified at ISO 9001-2000, and assessed at SEI CMM Level 5 and P-CMM Level 3. It figured among the 13 Indian firms to be listed in the Forbes Global List of 200 Best Small Companies in the World 2002, and has featured amongst the top Indian IT companies for Corporate Governance practices as per the Corporate Governance study conducted by Credit Lyonnais during the past four years. Mastek Limited is one of the fastest growing companies among the major IT firms in India, with 3500 employees and over 7,200 man-years of experience. It has executed over 1,000 projects worldwide.To know more about the latest job opportunities at Mastek ltd., visit our careers section on - www.mastek.com/careers